Total Pageviews

22 November 2010

My phuket Trip..




Look At me So Happy... Finally got to escape from the hussle N bussle of Stressful Singapore...!!!
Damm... I enjoyed myself.. THE BEACH....( My Cosy Place Ever)
The delicious food.. Sheesh...!! 100X Spicy wa....!!! But I loike..
The Massage.. it suppose to be a leg massage... but the lady did from foot to cracking my BACK...!!! okays.. I am like Jelly by the time I stepped out of the massage salon...!!! Can't walk properly.. to soothe...!!!
The Pic on your Left: Is our First Day in Phuket.. and we decided to explore the town by FOOT....!!!! Anyway, i prefer walking, so we know how to get around ...  That smile i had on face, is because I finally found my Cosy area... Patong Beach...!!! ah... heaven... hee hee.











SIN have NO 24hrs BURGER KING.... Phuket has it... not fair.. SIN only MAC.. Haiz boring....









Gonna Share my Trip With you...: Here Goes...!!!













Patong Beach...!!











Woohoo... oh yes... Heaven.. I love the Beach... I love the Sun... I love the Sea and sound of the Wave.









Soaking Up In the sun.. admiring mother nature.. and the locals.. here.. friendly.. Nice..
Love it.. Next i come Back.. if my Friends i going again.. :D











Having my Ice COLD Chang beer...under sizzling heat of Patong Beach.



 ENGLISH BREAKFAST
FOR ONLY $10SGD
IN FAMILY MANSION

This really great.. for only this amt.. you eat like king and queen there.. so good... so tasty...!!! Awesome.












No comments:

Post a Comment