Total Pageviews

22 October 2010

*~~ My Life StaTemEnt~~*


LIFE STATEMENT

I will go through this life only once,
and I shall have but one chance to live;

Not all people will like me,
others may even despise me,
as I may not be easily understood;

Yet I will take this chance to live,
and I will reach out in ways I know;

I will love those whom I can,
and I will strive to understand them more;

Not all days will bring me sunshine,
so I will rejoice also for the rain;

Not every endeavor will be a success,
but I will savor the victories I achieve;

Not all dreams I dream will be mine,
but in time new dreams will fill my heart,

and as from a star those hopes will propel me forward
doing everything the best way I know I can;

No fear shall trample me whatsoever,
though some tasks seem to outweigh my strength;

I will only do what I have to do,
and God will take care of the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment