Total Pageviews

22 October 2010

My very First Pc Game..


This was my very FIRST PC GAMES, which I learned how to play.. Yes .. Counter Strike...!!! It was like year 2000..!!!! wow...!!! 10 years back...!!! wow how time flies...!! this game got my hooked to PC games till now.. And still going.. lol... I remembering playing this game with my ex colleauges from RAINFOREST CAFE  in year 2000.
During our split shift.. like 2/3 hours free time.. so head down to the Lan Room. This game was taught by Samuel Lee. He taught me how to tackle and guide me along while playing.. till i got hooked.. it was like a adreneline rush of fun and excitment.. Ya.. La...!!! first time play mah...!!! 
Till now I still play some games just for fun and pass my time. Games I used to play are like... See if i can  recall...??? oh oh yeah.. ha ha ha
Games Like:

*Counter Strike
*Splinter Cell
*Rainbow Six Vegas
*Medals Of Honour
*BattleField
*Call Of Duty

BattleField

Call Of Duty4 Modern Warfare

Medal Of Honour

Rainbow Six Vegas

Splinter Cell

No comments:

Post a Comment